i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

cliche

Eye contact
Its never felt the way it does when I'm lost in your blue eyes.
There's something about the daydream I fall into
Its perfect. Home-like. Perfect.
I love what I have become. I love what we've become.
Everything I once thought I'd never get...is mine. Somehow.
Luck like this is just once in a lifetime.
I've finally caught it in my little fingers and I'm not letting go.
I keep trying
To figure out the perfect words to write to perfectly say this.
How I feel because of you in my world.
But nothing ever does this fairytale justice, you see.
This is only another attempt I may not even publish.
You just fill my brain with words I need to get out.
My stomach with butterflies I never want to set free.
My heart with the highest of hopes I actually believe in.
Everything is perfect, these days. Thanks to you.
I'll see you in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment