i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Purest Kind of Happiness

Filled to the brim with only the best
After a night of sleep and dreams
My heart is still eager to burst with this
This isn't something I've felt, before
Happiness was always mine
Always something I held here
But never has it been this happy
I owe you my world and my smile
You're the missing puzzle piece
The filler to all the holes inside me
My angel with hidden wings
Mine, best of all
My reason to smile and look forward
Everything in this moment is perfect
And flawless, just how it should be

No comments:

Post a Comment