i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Best, Best Friend

I'm in the mood to spill. My heart is beating, bursting out of my chest as I lay here in the dark, encircled by the glow of the computer screen. I suppose I have a lot on my mind, tonight. Don't fret, though. Its only goodness and anticipation. There isn't an ugly thought in sight, for once. I'm finding myself, here in a lovely light - basking in the glow of what I've built with my best, best friend. I think of him and my heart gets warm and I blush to myself. Its glorious. I love him and I'm seeing the very best images when I picture what this future could be like. Think it could really happen? I do. Theres a reason we're together, me and him. So why wouldn't the days ahead of us be flower fields and sunny days? Mm, how lucky I am.
There. I spilled. Goodnight, lovelies.

1 comment:

  1. Chelsea, the way you write reminds me of how I feel some nights. There are nights when I am BURSTING to share. I love that I have a friend who spills the same way that I do, by writing..
    This is beautiful.
    I wish the best for you and your best friend.

    ReplyDelete