i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Monday, January 9, 2012

The Best Place in the World

These are undoubtably the longest days.
Moments, hours without you feel cold and cruel
Even when your voice is on the other line
Or your words are held in my palm
I long for your touch, kiss and handsome stare.
Physically, I'll miss you the most.
Thank heavens yesterday was so divine.
Sunday naps
My legs across your lap
You hold my hand and gently kiss it
Your entrancing blue eyes looking at mine
I stare at your profile, so captivating 
Relaxing on the leather couch
Just talking
Bonding
Feeling as good as it gets.
I can't help but let my mind wander to bigger things
I never want this to end.
Today I'll live off of memories and eager plans.
Until the next time I can wrap my arms around your body
And smile into your eyes
Finally back in the place I love to be.
The best place in the world.
You.

No comments:

Post a Comment