i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Sunshine

Don't give up, Sunshine. The world has not used you up quite yet. 
If you don't see it, lean on my belief in you until yours is as strong as the muscles that carry your worried body. 
Never apologize to me for your complaints. Don't let those words escape your pretty mouth. 
I'm your wife, it isn't just my job but my privilege. My honor and my joy. I like helping people, too. 
There is something divine in store for you. I promise, Sunshine. Your journey is only in its toddler stages. Just you wait, from dust, comes diamonds. 
Everything is happening to you, to us, in the exact time it was meant to. The exact time He planned for us. 
Each time your dam breaks, He sees you, He feels your pain and He reaches His hand down to hold yours and pat your back. "Don't give up." 
He hasn't given up on you. Never. 
I haven't given up on you, I certainly never will. 
I married you because I love you. Because I saw this amazing, courageous strength in you. Because you made me love myself. Because I knew you'd find a way to provide for me and support me in my endeavors. Because you were my rock from the beginning. Because I needed you - I still do. Because I just knew
You've a long line of supporters, ready to cheer you on to the finish line. When you've figured out your dream and you've worked your hardest to get there. We'll all be there. Cheering! And it will happen. 
Don't give up, Sunshine. One day at a time. One step at a time. You'll get there. ...and don't you think I'll let you do it alone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment