i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mine for Keeps

Hours after - Days after the fact
And I'm still floating in the cloud you created carefully
The cloud of 'us' you crafted
While outside the world cries small, cold tears
I rest in this cushion, my heart full of elation
Your taste lingering, still, I'm in pieces of heaven
Those blue eyes have found a stationary place in my memory
Even when you aren't near I see them
I feel your touch and the way you send sparks through me
Perfection hasn't even felt this sensation, yet
Forgive me, but I'm not sharing this what I've found
Mine for keeps
Today, with the knowledge I won't see you
Your spirit keeps me company and the knowledge you're loyal
Faithful, dedicated, good
A perfected special one
Tonight I'll lose myself in happy thoughts and memories
Shining moments bound to patch a smile to my cheeks
Bound to only make me fall more

No comments:

Post a Comment