i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thank You, November, Dear.

My fingers have been longing for this - a chance to type, again. For so long it felt like, there was a drought in my mind, I couldn't come up with anything the least bit creative for this blog or my other. Still, I don't have anything much to say except I am happy. Happiness. Its been a long time coming especially after such a long 2011 year. I felt as if I was a constant stormy, ugly rain cloud that couldn't allow much sun in. It became a bitter lifestyle, dreary as it sounds. I conformed into the mass of people who live their lives one boring, crumby moment to the next. What a drag. Luckily there is a month called November. Yes, November saved me right before I leapt, head first, into the pit of woe-is-me. Handsome eyes and a family to match, things salvaged themselves out, I found myself under layers of brick and flowers grew around my feet, again. Thank the starry heavens I got better. I'm not really cut out to be a negative human. Cheerfulness is so much easier, lighter and lovelier. I think I'll go ahead and avoid that old ChelseaKate, yes, that sounds good. I like this one more, by far. I've been lost in rambles lately. I carry constant tunes in my head, begging for words. I'm not much for composing, however. Maybe I'll give it a shot like the good ol' days of being a confused teenager. There has to be something done with my free time. Of course, I'd rather soak up all this nothing-ness and good empty spaces rather that be glum in my own pity-world like I used to. Have I mentioned things are so much better? They are. Okay. Enough rambling and filling a white, flashing screen with words that don't mean much. I just had to let some phrases escape before I went insane - thats me for some reason, you know. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment