i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Waiting Room

Nothing has ever been so beautiful, in my life, before. You've removed all of the stormy clouds, replacing them with sunshine and rainbows. I always knew the wait would be worth it, dear. And from the moment I saw you, I knew you, yourself were worth it. You're all kinds of magical, you are. These are only the mindless rambles spilling from my hand while I wait. But every word is true. Only moments ago I got off the phone with you. Your voice makes my heart smile, not to mention my lips reaction. I can't help but overflow from the fullness in my heart of raw emotion you give me. The words have yet been said, but nonetheless, mine are yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment