i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

skin

gently, it ripples over your bone structure
making sure you are safe inside
the way it falls so easily over your angular movements on that Prince Charming face of yours
the perfect compliment to the perfect soul
not a flaw in sight
i find my eyes glued to it
when it touches, sweetly, my own lucky body, the butterflies escape their cage in my stomach
i'm lost in its presence and content in staying so
its all the rage within my own thoughts and dreams
the perfect compliment to the perfect soul

No comments:

Post a Comment