i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

History

I'm tangled up in you. Held on your pedestal I placed you on, you've always got me looking up.
A real miracle worker.
All the lace and sparkles in the universe can't compare. Its simple, I'm yours.
Since the beginning of my long and curious stare, I suppose I always knew you'd be the one to change my perspective.
Your fingers on my chin, you lifted my face towards the light and the rest is history.
The one time I've adored looking back; history.
Ourstory.

No comments:

Post a Comment