i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Spilling from the place where they're created
Floods on the floor
Emotion seeping into the carpet, below
Time is precious and worthwhile
The organ in my chest pumping life
Becomes overwhelmed with it all
Finding the perks in every downfall
The journey has landed my feet here
In front of everything I always knew I'd need
Never was this how I imagined it
No soul saw this path coming
Nobody except maybe a best friend
Trial and error
Trial and error
Finally getting it right this time
A limp body falls to the floor, overcome with life
This is it, how it was always meant
Breathe

No comments:

Post a Comment