i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

the luckiest


Never in my wildest places of imagination did I ever think up a fantasy such as this one
More beautiful than that, it isn't something just thought up in my over-hopeful mind
Its reality, real life and mine
November created these flawless moments made to memories
All coming together, perfectly, causing me to finally win this magic
Just like that, puzzle pieces fell together and crafted me into the luckiest girl in the universe

No comments:

Post a Comment