i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

That Girl

I wish I was that girl
The one who said everything right
The smooth talker
The girl every girl wishes they were more like
I try so hard to break outside of this shell
But I always find myself trapped
Every part of me wants to be new
But something, one small part, holds me back
Meanwhile you stay
When everyone else ran and told their rumors
You've remained constant
The one real thing I can count on
You're seeing the potential, too
And you're patiently waiting
Waiting with me
While I fight this strange inner battle
Please don't give up on me, dear
Its coming soon
I'll be that girl
The girl I was always meant to be
Not anyone else
Just a better version of myself
You'll love her
I'll be proud of her
She's on her way

No comments:

Post a Comment