i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Monday, March 19, 2012

& the moon was right, again

crystalized perfection
dancing, sparkled sunshine
i'm in love with this grace
everything about my peach colored life
is exactly as it should be
finally
the moons gentle smile
reminds me that this is the plan
i was sure i couldn't be good enough for it, once
oh
last summer
as i cuddled up to the grass
and stared at the moons pretty stars
they seemed to tell me all these promises
revelations and dreams come true
i doubted it all
my mind was stuck in negativity
no way could i achieve such a beauty
if only, if only
the moon was right
he is here and he is real
careful, sweet and laced with perfectness
somehow i found the cave
smothered in that crystalized perfect touch
and it loved me back

No comments:

Post a Comment