i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Forever a Million

I don't know how you do it, but you do it well. Your thick fingertips have magic inside their veins. Each time you flawlessly take me inside that picture perfect canvas of yours I can't help my thoughts from becoming long-term, if you know what I mean. Plain and simply, I've never been happier than the moments I've been with you. Four and a half months of the most perfect kind of beautiful. People don't get much luckier than this. Its lovely. You're lovely. My ship has surrendered to your genuine charm and your sincere character. I'm yours for as long as you keep me and you better know I pray for this timeline to show no end. Somehow my insecurities don't exist, anymore, when you hold me close. You take me for me, the exact way I am, not even minutely implying your wish for me to change anything about myself. I'm forever in your favor. You've done the impossible, dear. Forever a million thank you a billion. Your kisses fill my mind with happiness, the genuine, sparkly as a diamond, kind. Your hands know exactly where to set to make the butterflies take control of my body. You stay in control, too. A trait I've long awaited in my "someone." You have standards, good ones. You have goals, you keep them. You make promises, and they are kept. I'm completely safe with you, I'll never deny it. You'll never let me down. This is where I was always supposed to be, but you found me when I needed you most. November started the fairy-tale I only thought existed in those worlds you read about in paper-back words. But you've proven me wrong. I've never been so pleased to have faulty thoughts. These miracles happen in real life, too. Finally, they're happening to me. You are beautiful and you've made me become and see my beauty. I hope I can return the favor and never let you forget your worth, your charm, the handsome face and soul, you are. I hope its an always sort of deal. You do it so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment