i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

End This War

This shouldn't feel like a competition, this should feel light and magical. You're turning this to mud. Why can I not have this moment to myself? If it goes as I wish it to, you'll have it forever, too. Right now, though, its mine and I am doing my best to keep this beautiful thing for all eternity. If you're the one to ruin it or make it awkward or stand still my heart would shatter. Let me have my time, I beg you. I'm a big girl and I know how to do this by myself without your coaching and shoving. This is my moment, my thing and I'm trying so hard to be patient with the process but this is making it more difficult. Please see my point of view. Accept my position and my situation as I've tried so hard to do with you. You have yours. Let me catch mine. This is supposed to be my magical moment but it feels like a war.

No comments:

Post a Comment