i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

when someone asks me what body part i like most on a guy (you) i reply eyes and smiles.

its that sweet, gentle, genuine smile. it gets me every time. you're beautiful. its the easiest thing to picture in my mind - all the time. when i'm happy, when i'm sad, when everything is perfect, when nothing is right. you are the image that keeps me sane and keeps me on the right track. i owe you more than i could ever give you but that doesn't mean i won't try to give you my all. i love you when you are you in the most raw way. your touch, those magical kisses, the way you wrap your strong arms around my body giving me the sensation of being in my own "home" we've built, here. i'm safe inside of you. your blue eyes do something powerful to the inside of me i could never explain. its just...a fairy tale. i am so captivated by your image and the charisma you poses inside and out. when you kiss my lips and i open my eyes and my gaze falls upon that smile, those eyes. i melt. you really do melt me. i'm in love with each moment and i've learned to embrace each moment of it. or i'm still learning to never let it go. i swear i'll never let you go. i'm in too deep, its too perfect. i love this, us, too much. and when i'm not with you, where i find myself now, i'll close my eyes and let my imagination fall upon your sweet, sweet smile on your beautiful face.

No comments:

Post a Comment