i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

the difference between fingers and lips

it was just a matter of time. a ticking time-bomb i was truly surprised hadn't burst yet. i don't know how it hasn't exploded, shaking the earth, yet. i'm a lot more patient than i ever thought i was, it seems. there should be more good shocks like that. but the truth has to be spoken, eventually. if only my lips were as brave as my fingers. i could write it all day but when you stand in front of me my tongue disallows my lips the pleasure of assisting my heart as it speaks to yours. i wish my eyes could relay the message to you, but i don't see it working, yet, hard as i've tried. and i have tried, i swear. those three words, separately are as easy as the alphabet to recite. they're simple and flow right from my smile. but when you tie them together and you know the promise and the meaning behind them when they're side-by-side, it changes the degree of difficulty like you couldn't imagine. but i have to get it out, somehow.. someday. because i have never felt it this way, before. in fact, before this, i've never felt it. not the real kind of emotion. this is real and this is lasting. i'm consumed by its rapture and laced, beaming joy it brings to my life. i'm overjoyed by you and what you've done to me. i hope you've seen the change, too. heres some news, i plan to sing for you. just to prove how much i mean what i hope i someday say. courage has to build, still. i'm shy, you know. quiet by nature. but its truer than true. i do.

.....
i love you.
so. much.
always & forever

No comments:

Post a Comment