i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

again

this is getting tiring. its the same thing i say to myself, daily, because i don't have the guts to say it to your face. please. please, let me have what is mine. let me have the honors of releasing news, first, that was my story to tell in the first place. you shouldn't ever have been the one i feel like i'm racing against, yet here we are. i'll be blunt. i hate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment