i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

trials attack

its hard, sometimes. when everything else is so perfect, my one kryptonite and evil temptation attacks. even when i am sure i'm strong enough to be strong enough. i falter more than i'd ever admit to someone besides my father in heaven. its an ache i can't medicate. a sorrow i've yet to learn to rid myself of. i want to be perfect just like everything else. why are hard things so easy to come by most of the time? the devil and his stupid grasp is stronger than me from time to time. but i know i cannot succumb to his power. its the stress that gets me. lately the bug inside of me is an overwhelming one. but its nothing i can't handle. after all, i'll never be given a trial i can't overcome, shove under the dirt and stand master over. watch me do it, because i will.

No comments:

Post a Comment