i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Because of You

I've never found myself happier
Last night you made me feel the best I've ever felt
The confidence I've been filled with since those moments
Is astounding and has left a permanent smile on my face
You know what I've struggled with for years
And those words and actions last night
Have made those worries disappear
I'm happy with me and with who I am
And what I look like
You're magical
You're the one
You're my hero
Thanks to you
There is finally a light at the end of this seemingly endless tunnel
You're the sunshine I couldn't find on my own
"One hell of a support group"
We both know how easy it is for me to fall back into it
But even if I do
I know I've got you to save me

Because of you, I can





No comments:

Post a Comment