i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

endless daydreams, again. i'm not surprised.

finally. my fingers have been aching for their natural, happy habitat. nothing in particular to riddle about, really. words just bring a smile to my pale face. even now, when i can barely keep my eyes open, all i want to do is spill phrases from the tips of my fingers and feel that glorious feeling when the world lifts itself from my shoulders. not much beats that notion. i've caught myself in dramatic daydreams, lately. again. i think thats all i do, sometimes. they're dreams of forever and happily ever after. dreams of an eternal love and endless 'i love you's.' dreams of the dreams i've dreamt of since i could process a tangible thought. so, dear, what do you say? is it time to push them from dreams to reality, yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment