i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Friday, December 16, 2011

I am

Empowered
Because I've fought through a broken heart.

Strong
Because I learned how to be independent and rely on myself.

Loved
Because God has blessed me with the most incredible family and friends.

Beautiful
Because the people I associate myself with have shown me my inner light.

Tough 
Because I've figured out how to make my voice heard.

Imperfect
Because no one is perfect, here, and I'm embracing it.

Humble
Because I was once proud and was stricken down to nothing at all.

Faithful
Because after much trial and error, I see God is the only path follow.

Open-Minded
Because someone is always there to help me learn and grow.

Righteous
Because I have standards that cause me to be righteous to my Heavenly Father.

Happy
Because my life is a chaotic, crazy mess full of beauty, light, energy, blessings and opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment