i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Touches

You don't even know...
That thing you do, it sends my head spinning. My heart beats faster and I can't control my smile.
Its that one action.
That movement. That touch.
The feel.
Fingers on my finger.
I don't know how you do it.
I'll never understand how you know exactly what to say at exactly the right moment.
As cliche as it sounds, it couldn't be more true.
Its beautiful. This is beautiful, don't you agree?
Those bells are ringing in my ears. This time they're real.
That usual doubt that haunts me hasn't found me with you.
Its like even fear knows this is good.
And then my mind wanders back to that action.
You're some sort of perfect.
This is every kind of perfection.
I love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment