i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Friday, December 2, 2011

December

Welcome, welcome month of frozen cheeks and ice-cold fingers. Welcome back numb toes and late-night shivers. Now that you're here and you've brought your chills, I realize I've actually missed you - not just for your pretty holiday and the chance I get to celebrate another year of my life - but because you, yourself are pretty great, too. If only you'd let buckets of snow flakes tumble gracefully to the earth. It will be official, then. So welcome back, December. Good to see you, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment