i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Here Goes Nothing

Dancing on he tips of my toes, I'm not coming down from this high.
Here seems like a nice place to stay. A quaint place to settle down and make myself at home with a pretty set of hands to hold.
Here goes nothing. __ _____ ___. Its true.
I don't know how this magic fell into our hands. Well, I do. I was there. I just wonder how I became so fortunate.
Why'd you choose me? Why'd I get the luck this time? Its so unlike me.
Its been a long time since I've felt so comfortable, now all I want to do is lay on your chest and talk to you. It feels good to finally be listened to. To be something special rather than something available.
Even tragedies can have happy endings. Thanks for the lesson, dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment