i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Monday, December 12, 2011

laugh lines

Your laugh lines. The way your face wrinkles into that pretty masterpiece. I can't help but grin. Your confidence. I want to be just like you. That head on your shoulders, strong and proud but so perfectly humble. Your hands. I'm protected inside of them. I like how it feels to feel your fingers touch and I never want to let a graze pass me by. Your voice. Its the melody I fall asleep to. The tone I fall for every time. The way your chest vibrates when you speak to me while I lay beside you. Your hair. If you only knew the number of times a day I tell my mom how much I love it. Its you, fits you perfectly. Your family. I've never felt so welcome inside a home. No judgement and no fragile pieces to avoid, just smiles and laughs. Its wonderful. Your smell. Its become a craving. When that scent is in my lungs I know I'm in a good place. A place I surely want to be. Your eyes. They're the magical eyes people read about in fairy-tales and this time I get them in reality. They sparkle and melt me. You. I love everything about you. I didn't know someone could be so intricately perfect. But you are just that. You. You raise me up and make me better. You've taught me lessons no one else could. You've shown me a brighter side to all this. You. You make me smile. You make me happy. You make me warm. You.

No comments:

Post a Comment