i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Its Really Something

Dancing around my front porch
Saying 'goodbye' one hundred different times
Swearing you're leaving this time
But you change your mind and make me smile
Your big hands hold my small ones
And you run your fingers across my face
Kiss my forehead and leave me breathless
You sneak tickles into embraces 
And laugh while I take it
Your hugs send me spinning
I'm captivated by each moment I'm lost in with you
There isn't anywhere else I'd rather be
Dancing here in your arms is what flawless must feel like
Getting the privilege to stare at you and grin at your sweetness
Its really something

No comments:

Post a Comment