i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

You're Missed

So, I miss it. I miss the closeness we once had. The hours we'd spend together that most people would consider pointless--they were everything but that, right? I miss telling you every secret I need to tell. I miss seeing your car pull up in my driveway and seeing your blonde hair in curls waiting for me. I miss laughing deep into the night. I miss dancing. I miss solving problems together. I miss knowing everything about you and having your example heavy in my life. You were the girl I needed and I think I'd love you back. My best friend I miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment