i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tonight

Sweetheart
You are the sweetest soul in the whole wide world
Everything is right about you
And tonight confirmed that more than ever
Mm, I adore you
Love you, even
The way you lift my chin to kiss my lips
When you look into my eyes and call me pretty
How you hold me close to you in your arms
The way you take my breathe away
And the list goes on and on, my darling
This is only short and not much creativity was put to it
But before I could rest my eyes, tonight
I had to spill, even a little bit, my heart
To inform you once again
You're the one and only
The only one for me, my dear

No comments:

Post a Comment