i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Here It Comes

I'm cold and I'm anxious. I have an overwhelmingly exciting feeling that things are about to fall into place in the way I've always dreamt it would. Dreams are well on their way to coming true and there is nothing more beautiful. Now, if only I could do, what I've decided, is my part in this pretty picture I've painted with the most beautiful person in the whole world. Time has done me well and its screaming in my heart now that now is the time to do what I've known I should have done all along. Take a deep breathe, girl. Here it comes.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same excitement in my life as well Chels! I feel like something amazing is around the corner. I have no idea what... but something good. We are always having similar feelings, it seems. :)

    ReplyDelete