i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Coming

I did it again, I think. But I'm one step closer to getting it right. One day, finally, I won't let you down. I won't disappoint or give you the urge to walk away from the bench. I'll say and do exactly as I should. I'm going to get it right, I just need your patience and for you to realize we come from different backgrounds, different homes. I'm trying but we know I'm timid. My past full of rockiness has created me to become this girl. But don't worry, the new Chelsea is on her way. Just understand that and be patient. She's a-commin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment