i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sweetly

Its the way you kiss me - you take my breath away
Every moment I'm granted the opportunity to stare into those blue eyes
I feel my heart palpitate faster and faster
And the smile on my face surely grows, rapidly.
I'm in love, okay?
There is nothing mediocre about you, darling
Every inch of you is flawless
And every part of your soul is magical
You are my hero and my saving grace
You're the heart, eyes, smile and soul I've been searching for
That one person placed on earth I was meant to find.
People call it soul mates, I guess.
If those are true, then you are mine
Because there is no way you couldn't be.
When I am with you, I am home.
Your smell sets my butterflies at ease
Your hugs lift me from a low place I've found myself in
Your kisses on my forehead prove I'm beautiful
They prove that you care for me.
When you come up behind me and meet me with your lips
I feel everything coming together
Like a beautiful puzzle fitting neatly and majestically.
We are meant to be, undoubtably
I'm captivated but I'd hate to be anywhere else
When you leave at night, I can't wait to see you, again
Even an hour becomes too long without your sweet self.
But every moment I know you're mine
I'm reminded you are worth it.
I'm in love, okay?
Its your kiss that sets it off.
Mmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment