i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Monday, April 30, 2012

This is the Life

Laying here, wrapped inside what you let me use to aid my sleep. Its peaceful here and the smell of it overpowers me with every memory involving your sweet face. Nothing is better than this. Things are becoming nearly flawless and I'm becoming the person I want to be - we wanted me to work towards. How great is that? Sometimes I have a hard time believing this is my life. The same life I used to only hurt inside is now so much less achey and a million times more flowery and elegant - showering me with laughs, smiles and hints of happily-ever-after. This is the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment