i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Favorite Fairy-Tale

Ours
is a 
Knight in Shining Armor
and
Damsel in Distress
kind of tale

You found me and saved me
Before I even knew you wanted me
You'd done things to my mentality
I have been longing for
For ages
You're my hero
My prince
My true knight in shining armor
I was the broken maiden in a tall tower
Visited by some
Left by many
You were the noble, gentlemen
Who took the time
Dedication and responsibility
To climb the tower
And sweep me off my feet
You wiped the tears from my eyes
And the worries from my heart
You put calm in my mind
And a smile on my face

And we lived happily ever-after

No comments:

Post a Comment