i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

i like the way you are my boyfriend

I like the way you care for me and you don't care who sees it. I like the way you look at me like theres no other girls in the world. I like the way you smile when I look over at your perfect face. I like the way you help me work to solve my problems. I like the way you listen to whatever I say, even if its boring or irrelevant to you. I like the way you dance with me with no music playing. I like the way you say I'm pretty. I like the way you have my heart in your hands and I know its safe, there. I like the way you like me. I like the way you squeeze me close to your body. I like the way you are invested in my happiness. I like the way you are mature and responsible. I like the way you make me laugh until my stomach hurts. I like the way you interact with my family. I like the way you sing - especially at church. I like the way you lift my chin up and kiss my lips. I like the way you tuck my hair behind my ears. I like the way you care for your nieces and nephews. I like the way you call me Cee Cee. I like that you're my boyfriend and I'm your girlfriend. I like the way that you drive safely. I like the way you don't let pride ruin your life. I like the way you eat. I like the way make me feel more beautiful than I've ever felt. I like the way you notice the little things. I like the way you always know what to say. I like the way you smile - that melts me. I like the way you stand behind me. I like the way you make me believe in our future. I like the way you remind me you're there for me. I like the way that you're my ultimate support group. I like the way you want to work on the things that need attention. I like the way you smell. I like the way your heart beats when I lay my head on your chest. I like the way you remember what I tell you. I like the way that you love your family and the gospel. I like the way you know right from wrong and you choose the right way no matter what. I like the way you make me like you so, so much. I like the way you're you. I like you. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment