i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Monday, May 28, 2012

admiration, adoration and obsession

i could, forever
if i could remain by your side
sitting in silence
or engulfed in chaotic noise
i'd be happy
as long as you're the hand next to me
to hold onto
i'd rather argue forever with you
than go a single second
without knowing your sweet soul
i know now
not only do i want you
but
you've become a need to my survival
i love you
i guess it is as simple as that
sometimes 'love' seems to be the only word
i can use
since words usually fail me, though
i guess i'll spend the rest of my life
proving my admiration, adoration and obsession
through action
i could, forever
and ever
let me?

No comments:

Post a Comment