i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Rhymes

You are the wind thats underneath me
You are the fire that burns inside me
You are the reason that I smile
The reason I'd go the extra mile
Without you here, I'm nothing
You give my soul reason to sing
I'm in the debt of your sweet heart
You and I can't ever be apart
I am in this - forever with you
Oh my darling, I love you 

No comments:

Post a Comment