i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Missing You

Oh my gosh, I miss you.
I really thought these few days without you wouldn't be so empty, but they are.
I'm naked without you, my other half is gone
The handsome man who is always by my side..isn't, tonight.
All I can let myself dwell on, to save myself from loneliness
Is the monumental amounts of fun you must be having with your brothers in one of your favorite locations.
Also, they say absence makes the heart grow fonder
And missing someone is your hearts way of reminding you that you love someone
I love you so much.
But, wow..I miss you, tonight.
Its an awkward feeling spending a Saturday night alone.
Its bizarre not having your arms wrapped round me while I lay on your chest
Talking, laughing and falling asleep..
I can't wait to see you, tomorrow.
Come home, safely, okay?
I love you, darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment