i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Home is Where the Heart Is

Its where I fit so perfectly. When everything is good or when everything is wrong, its simple; its where I belong. Would it be alright with you if it is where I call home? Its where I'm most comfortable, the place I'm anxious to fall into, the hold I need throughout every second of my day. I love it. I love you, the way you hold me there, comfortably, sweetly and strongly. I'm safe there in your arms. I'm happiest there. Words don't accurately describe the way my heart sings and flutters when you've got me there, darling. I hope you know this. Its you. Just like I imagined from the beginning. I know I'm stubborn and hard to get through to on occasion, I'm all too typical of a girl, sometimes, but you somehow always know what to say to get me to break and release whats held in. Then, again, I can find myself back in my favorite, safest place. The home where my heart is free to feel and to dream and to really be itself. Its where I fit so perfectly when all I need is to fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment