i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

No More Circles

I wish I could perfectly remember each sentence you say. Especially your words and phrases from tonight. Because, tonight was perfect. Untraditional, for sure. But perfect. Everything I needed to hear fell into my heart and I am calm, finally at ease. I know what I need to work on - you reminded me, again, and its still my work, hopefully in progress. Change doesn't happen over night, of course. But together, we're something unbeatable, never duplicated, one of a kind. No more circles, our path is headed straight into a forward, long-lasting fashion. Its where we both know in the back of our minds we belong, anyway. If we didn't, we wouldn't have come so far and held on so long, never giving up on one another. I still swear that, by the way. I will never, ever give up on you, you beautiful person. 
Tonight, I lay in bed with a smile on my face and a larger grin across my heart. Everything is falling into place. Our future is securing itself more and more with each passing goodnight kiss and I'm falling more and more in love with this, each time I look into your silky blue eyes. I'm happy here. I'm easily free. I'm with you, forever, I hope. Where I swear I am meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment