i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Steam

Open-hearted conversation with the one you love and trust the most has got to be the most overwhelmingly, inspiringly beautiful emotion. Right? Tonight, the heat rose from the hot water and I felt the notion to open the thoughts scurrying 'round my head ..and he listened to it all. Its impossible to get luckier than this. Speaking from serious matters, comedic matters and what would, to some, be awkward matters, the words slipped our lips and everything about it was natural and heart-warming. I so loved it. The acceptance he and his big, gorgeous heart have for me is the very definition of perfection, calm and happiness. I've never been happier. Tonight as I attempt to rest my mind and body and those last few words, phrases and moments trickle through my brain - surely, the last and happiest thought I'll smile into will be tonight. The open conversation with the one and only.

No comments:

Post a Comment