i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Next Time Isn't Coming Soon Enough

You took my breath away, again. But this time was different. This time I felt deep emotions stir that I didn't know existed. This time everything I wished for came into the lime-light and I could see them actually occurring, one day. It may have been a long time waiting, and I kept you waiting long enough, but as we agreed - so worth it. You've got me anxiously awaiting next time. Yum. I wonder if you could read my thoughts as easily as they came to my mind. Its a flawless sort of beautiful. I love everything about it and from this point on, its only getting better. Wow. You took my breath away. Tonight was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment