i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Monday, February 20, 2012

hello's

words willfully escaping, floating through the air we breathed together as we lay cuddled underneath the ceiling. i'm happy here. you seem to be happy, too. to me this is something that should last for always. our beautiful tale is riveting, always leaving me more cheerful. i never enjoy seeing you go, but our goodbyes are delicious. and they make for the possibility of the daily hello's i look forward to so much throughout my entire day. there's a thought rolling around my mind, lately. life is about to get trickier for me. but i know that you aren't going anywhere - you're here and you aren't leaving me. you never will. you're here for me and when you utter those flawless words, i believe each one that flow through your teeth. its magical, you know. so beautiful, so real. so right.

No comments:

Post a Comment