i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Nothing to Change

you grabbed my heart strings by the reigns and changed my perspective.
i opened myself to you and told you the parts of me i wish were changed.
your blue eyes pierced my hazel ones when you told me theres nothing to change.
how do you know exactly what to say to lift me back to my feet? you're amazing.
touching my flaws you smiled and admitted the truth
the truth that put a lasting grin followed by a giggle on my face.
i only hope that i can do the same for you that you do for me.
you save me, raise me and fix every broken piece of me.
you grabbed my heart strings, looked deep inside and changed my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment