i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Stone in the Road

This. This is freedom. It has been so, agonizingly long since I last opened my eyes to a field of open sky and new air filling my lungs. I'm breaking out, slowly or quickly (its all in the eye of the beholder, of course), from the shell covered with walls I carefully crafted and I'm realizing that the place I am at is the place I'm supposed to be. This is right. This is the stone in the road I was meant to pick up, hold tight and turn into a diamond. This is the me I'm supposed to grasp - and I'm doing it. I'll fight for this one. I'll cry for this one. I'll finally stand up for what I believe in because this is one of the only things I do believe in with all my heart and soul. I'm in it, for good because this is so right. Almost too good to be true, but not because it is. The freedom you've introduced me to, the new way of life, the change of perspective you've given me overwhelms my happiness with hope and faith of this bright lights shining down on our little tale. Its the emotion I've always wished for. The power I needed. You were always my hero from the first time I laid eyes on you. I wished this could happen so I prayed it could happen. And look how far we've come.. Open fields of the most elegant kind of perfect.
Freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment