i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

waiting

patience
never has this seemingly small world been one of my valued virtues. a daily struggle. a hard moment to wait out. its when i discover myself wishing for something that has yet to happen in my little sheltered life. i find myself in a state of mind where all i want is that large, white moment. i want it so badly. i have found every other piece, i want the rest of it to fall together, now. finish this puzzle and make the next with the one i'm meant to. the figure always on my eager, impatient mind. but all there is, is time, i guess. so patience i must practice. because this moment i'm waiting for is so, so worth the wait. i hope the figure knows it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment