i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Everything is Butterflies

Small and powerful
Capable of moving me in the deepest ways
I am happy, here.
You open the gates and let the flood in
And just like that I'm filled.
The butterflies escape
And captivate my entire self
Inner and outer, I'm totally yours.
Its that look
Its that touch
Its that smile
As simple as that I collapse into your chest
And make secret wishes.
Wishing to never lose what we've crated
To never let go of this fairy-tale reality.
While I dance inside your arms
With the butterflies raging inside
I smile and look into your magical blue eyes
Motivated and ready to take on the world
Because I know you're the one that won't leave me
Broken and alone, theres just no way, I've figured out.
I'm madly head over heels into this.
Both feet are in this and I'll never ever jump out.
Your laugh echoes in my ear
And your lips on my forehead take me higher.
The butterflies fly on
There is no controlling their over-the-top joy.
You make me smile like I've never before done.
Small and powerful gestures and moments
Just like the butterflies you release daily inside me
Are the reasons I can do this.
The reason I am.
My reason.
Everything with you, dear, is butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment