i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Simpler Love

You make me warm inside as you send chills down my skin
To put it simply, you are perfect
Simpler, I love you
Its why I call you my Love Bird
The best emotion and all this new freedom from everything I needed
I crave you
The feeling you give my heart is the feeling we're all meant to find
You're every single kind of perfect
Perfectly wonderful
And my happiness, hero and earthly angel
You keep me warm whilst the goosebumps rage on
While the fire still burns
Sparks fly
Simply, my love bird, I adore you
I love, love, love you

No comments:

Post a Comment