i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

you captivate me, still

nothing is more perfect
than the rush of butterflies i get
when you hug me from behind
feeling you breathing on my neck
as we talk, smile and laugh, together
i crave it
i adore it
i love it, of course
it never fails to send me spinning
and cause my heart to smile

nothing is more brilliant
than your beautiful blue eyes
i'm shocked, sometimes
that i've known you so long, now
and still get goosebumps
when i make eye contact with you
i crave it
i adore it
i love it, of course
i'm never anything short of twitterpaited
completely captivated by your radiance
terribly, incredibly in love with everything about you

No comments:

Post a Comment